Friday, October 31, 2008

Surprise Party!!!

CHANGE OF PLANS FROM LAST POST...SEE BELOW FOR UPDATED INFO!
Charlotte Larsen is turning 21! Ok, maybe not, but I wanted to see who I could get rounded up for a birthday party for her Thursday (Nov. 6). Her actual birthday is Nov. 10, but I want the surprise factor so we are doing it on Thursday! We are going to have cake and ice cream at my house (3532 Heyward) and some games. Let's say 7:00pm. All families are invited. Since she doesn't check this blog I think we're safe if you want to leave a comment if you'll be there or not. Call me with any questions. 814-0017

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I'd love to come, but pampered chef party is that night. I love surprises!! I'll have to catch you all on the next one!

Unknown said...

Jen Carpenter.....
We will try to make it out !! It would be great to see every one again!!!!

The Lesieur Family Gab said...

I am going to be at Mackenzie's pampered chef party. Sorry!