Monday, October 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hello Fellow Neighbors and Friends,

I'll get to the point...my husband just informed me that he has to work the day before Thanksgiving and the day after. We don't have any family close by and always go to Boise to be with family for Thanksgiving. This year is different. We will be here for the holiday. I'm ok with that though because this is what I'm proposing. What I want to do is have a "stray" (I know, great term) Thanksgiving for all of you who, for different circumstances, don't have a place to go for Thanksgiving. Or, if you just want a change then you can still come! All are invited. I want to do the traditional food, football game in the morning, and maybe hit a movie afterwards (that is our tradition). I am open to suggestions or if you want to be on board, then let me know. We can do it at my house or anywhere else. I'm not picky. I just want to be around people on this day. Think it over and get back with me in the next week or 2 or leave a comment. By the way, this is Michelle Hall. :) 814-0017 :) Thanks for reading. All are invited. :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That is so fun, you almost make me wish we were going to be here!

Matilde Wosnjuk said...

Hi, Michelle! Nice blog! I'll be checking frequently. Thanks for taking the time. Matilde Wosnjuk (read vos-nilk)