Monday, November 24, 2008

Megan Stewart is in the hospital

I just got a call from Megan's husband Wes and he informed me that Megan is in the hospital. She was having severe side pain last night and they went to the hospital. Come to find out, she had a large tumor along her ovary. The tumor was non cancerous. Thank goodness! She had surgery this morning and is doing well. She will be at the American Fork hospital today only so if anyone wants to visit her she is in the womens/childrens center room 243. Wes said she would welcome any visitors. He anticipates they will go home sometime tonight. I wish I knew more details! Please keep her in your prayers. The doctors expect a 4-6 recovery time period with minimal lifting. So, if anyone can help her babysit, clean etc. then I'm sure she would be grateful. Megan is one of those people that give and sacrifice to anyone in need. She is a real sweetheart and very compassionate towards others. Let's pull together and help her out. :)

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Michelle, Is there a meal schedule yet?

Mary Croxford said...

Michelle, you are awesome! What a sweet friend! Megan told me what you did. She is very blessed to have you for her friend and I know she thinks so much of you! Sending hugs!!! (Megan's mom)