Saturday, November 22, 2008

Now's the Time to Commit

Hey ladies! Just a little reminder that the sign-ups for the Moab 1/2 Marathon/10K started on the 18th. We need to get a group together and register. The race is on March 21, 2009. We can sign up in groups of 6 applicants. The registration fee is $60. That includes the post-race fun and a t-shirt. If our team doesn't make the lottery, the registration fee will be refunded.
This is going to be so much fun! I don't know about any of you, but I've been so busy with the holidays that running has not been high on the priority list. But I am going to start running at the Legacy center a few times a week. Also, the standard time for training for a half marathon is about 11 or 12 weeks. In other words, you can sign up and not worry about training until next year. What a great New Year's resolution! The hotels book up really fast, so we probably want to make reservations the day we know we're in the race for sure. Moab was in the 80s last time I ran this, so it would be great outside weather for fun! Please come join in the fun. It's going to be awesome! Leave a comment here, e-mail me at megative_11@yahoo.com or give me a call at (801)859-1140 if you want to register. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm in IF I'm not pregnant. Can someone swap for me if I do become prenant? Do I pay you?